Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The BIG 25!

For those of you who don't know Patrick and I have the same birthday. Yes, it is the same day and same year. Kinda freaky. I know. I am exactly 12.5 hours older than Patrick and I definitely let him know that those extra hours of life make me smarter and wiser in every way...haha.

Anyway, on Sunday August 23rd we celebrated our 25th birthday. Two of our favorite things to do together are #1 Eating and #2 Watching movies. Since we became parents, eating is no longer a leisure activity. We eat what we can in a rush while we cut food up into small pieces, feed Addy, clean up messes, and try to prevent loud outbursts from Addy in restaurants. Going to the movie theatre is no longer an option when you have a little one, so that rules out movies. So we thought we would celebrate our birthday by reverting back to the two things we love to do most together while the grandparents watched Addy.


Birthday Weekend:

Saturday, August 22nd- ate lunch at Macaroni Grill, saw the movie "Time Traveler's Wife" and "Ugly Truth" in one night.

Sunday, August 23rd- ate lunch at Red Robin with Addy and uncle Andy, went to the mall, and then saw the movie "District 9" with my brother Andy. We were going to see a double feature again that night, but we were pooped...we are getting old, ya know?

Sunday August 29th- my parents are treating us to our favorite restaurant Red Lobster for lunch...yummy.


How is that for birthday activities?.....I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment