Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Much Needed Girl Time

I miss my girlfriends. It is definitely different being out of college, married, and now with a daughter when it comes to having quality time with the girls. Priorities have shifted and times are busy! I thrive off of interaction with others, therefore, having the time to fellowship and laugh with my girls is an essential for me :) Here are two of my favorite memories with the girls this summer:
Soulsista Wedding Shoot: There are three very special girls in my life named Lianne, Amy, and Jenna. Us four girls were in a close knit bible study during our freshman year of college called the "Soulsistas." Over the past several years we have come and gone our separate ways, but we have still managed to stay friends and stay in touch over the years. We are all back in the same vacinity of one another and continue to have great fellowship and fun when we can. We thought it would be fun to put on our wedding dresses and get all dolled up to take some cool pictures. You see, Li's husband Jordan Philips is a talented photographer and we thought this would be a great opportunity for him to use his awesome equipment. Here are a few of my favorite shots:

ALL-DAY Girls rafting trip down the Deschutes River: White water rafting by far is my new favorite thing to do. I have only done it twice now, but both times were exhilarating experiences. This last time I went was with a bunch of my girlfriends...all of which attended George Fox University...and some of us have not seen each other in quite some time. It was a great reunion. We had lots of fun, laughed a lot, and were very sore at the end of the day. We definitely want to do something crazy like this again someday. These are the girls that went: Amy, Stefanie, Me, Vangie, Megan, El, and Lianne and here are some fun pictures to prove it!

More girl time to come...


















1 comment: